10:00 – 10:45amClick here to join the zoom meeting
Moderator: Rachel Cole
- Quinn Orona Burgos: “Legitimizing of Ethnic Identification in Octavia Butler’s ‘Kindred’”
- Sophia Auer: “Bearing Witness: Octavia Butler’s Kindred”
- Kate Millias: “Respecting Art’s Illusions in Keats’s Lamia, ‘La Belle Dame Sans Merci,’ and The Eve of St. Agnes.”
- Kaitlyn Moseley: “An Investigation of Class in 20th Century America”
- Kaitlyn Moseley: “An Examination of Class, Race, and Gender in Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl”
Attendees! When joining a zoom meeting, you will initially be placed in a waiting room. We’ll keep an eye on the waiting room, and will let you in as timely as possible. Please ask any question you might have using the chat feature.